![]() |
| blouse - forever21 (old), necklace, skirt, - vintage, balboa shoes - remix, orchid - vintagebox1947 |
Blog - I would like to formally introduce you to my best friend Keegan. This is a little bit of a throwback post, because we did this photoshoot a while ago, but I couldn't resist sharing a few of the shots we got. Sometimes you just have to get dressed up and dance in the street. Keegan and I have been dancing together since 2012, and have been best friends for just as long! He is not only an amazing dancer, but a talented photographer, filmmaker, storyteller, and a generally awesome human. I am so blessed to have someone who is down to dance, hang out, or talk with about anything and who, despite life's ups and downs, continues to stick with me through it all.
A special shoutout to our amazingly talented photographer and good friend Ben Z whose work you can check out here.
![]() |
| Photos by Ben Zucker |
Outfit Details
- Forever 21 Blouse (old)
- Vintage Skirt
- Vintage Necklace
- VintageBox1947 Hair Orchid
- Remix Balboa Shoes







No comments
Post a Comment