![]() |
| sweater - charlotte russe (old), t-shirt - gap (similar), skirt - zaful, shoes - american eagle outfitters, belt - amazon, glasses - warby parker, necklace - enchanted leaves |
With both my siblings completing their respective conservatory programs, it has been a season of graduations, and last weekend my family and I drove up the coast of California to celebrate my sister's. We spent the late afternoon and evening in Solvang for dinner and my lovely sister snapped these pics. I do wish she would have pointed out that my belt had come unclasped! But - you know what, life isn't perfect, and really at the end of the day, who cares. It was a lovely day in a lovely little town with my family and friends, so I guess there is nothing really worth complaining about. :)
Also I bought this skirt on a whim, it being my first purchase from Zaful - and I love it so much! It is such a beautiful color and print, and so easy to wear - and best of all - under $20!
Outfit Details:
- Charlotte Russe Sweater (old)
- Gap t-shirt (similar)
- Zaful skirt
- American Eagle Outfitters shoes
- Amazon belt
- Warby Parker glasses
- Enchanted leaves acorn necklace




No comments
Post a Comment