![]() |
| pin up girl amanda dress, modcloth shoes (old), vintage box 1947 orchids, retro disneyland pin (dapper day expo vendor) |
My first Dapper Day was a success! There is nothing like the happiest place on earth, and walking around seeing everyone dressed to the nines makes the day that much more magical. There is something a little bit transcendent about so many men, women, and kids expressing themselves through fashion in the park. And because not everyone is dressed up, it feels like you are sharing a special secret with the other dapperly dressed people as you walk by each other. It is a culture of that embraces the nostalgia of Disneyland and the creativity that the park inspires!
The expo was beautiful and full of super cool vendors, where I got the sunglasses and the pin I wore to the outing. After spending some time in the convention center on Saturday, I spent Sunday out in the park. The first half of the day my mom, my sister Chloe, and I walked around - meeting characters, people-watching, and eating our favorite Disney snacks. Later on, we met up with some friends and spent the rest of the evening going on rides, shopping, and eating some more! You can catch some of our shenanigans in the video below!
Outfit Details
- Pin Up Girl Amanda Dress
- Modcloth Bamboo Shoes (old)
- Vintage Box 1947 Hair Orchids
- Retro Disneyland Pin (dapper day expo vendor)








No comments
Post a Comment