Wednesday, May 3, 2017

wishful wednesdays #2

Despite being born and raised in Los Angeles, I have always preferred cold, rainy weather.  However, I am doing my best to embrace the warmth that has come with the end of April and beginning of May.  If I can have it my way, I will be living in skirts and dresses until September.  I especially love that mint green gingham printed midi skirt.  I may try to make that into a sewing project!  
1 - bear t-shirt, 2 - floral skirt, 3 - dalmatian pants, 4 - origami butterfly necklace, 5 - cat socks, 6 - bicycle, 7- black flats, 8 - black/white striped cat sweater

My wishlist this week ended up having way more animal-printed items than I planned, but I can't help it! I am a sucker for a cute animal.  And by the way, if you are too, you should definitely go follow the instagram account @cutepetclub.  It is a never-ending parade of cuteness!  Also, I am OBSESSED with those Dalmatian pants from Paul and Joe Sister.  If only I had the money to throw down for them. That print is so wonderful!  Our family dog when I was growing up was a dalmatian named Elmo. We got him as a puppy when I was a baby, so I have always had a special love in my heart for them.


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig