Wednesday, April 19, 2017

wishful wednesdays #1

Welcome to Wishful Wednesdays where this vintage hummingbird posts wish lists, pretty things, inspirations, mood boards, or anything she is wishing that week! 
Dapper Day is coming up this weekend at Disneyland, and I can't wait! I am trying to brainstorm the perfect ensemble and am so in awe of the amazing dapper disneybounds people have done, especially  when couples or groups of friends do a theme.  If you don't know what disneybounding is, it is basically dressing up in an outfit inspired by a disney character.  Hopefully I can get one together by this weekend!

1 - floral scarf, 2 - balloon necklace, 3 - vintage shirt dresses (red,yellow,green,blue), 4 - seafoam sunglasses, 5 - smashbox liquid lipstick in miss conduct, 6 - cobb hill sandals

I cannot stop looking at pictures of vintage 1950s dresses shirt dresses. If I could, I would live in them all season in every color!  I may try to practice my sewing skills on a similar pattern soon. Other than that, springtime for me means seafoam green sunglasses and florals.  Of course, why not also throw in a beautifully deep wine lipstick from Smashbox.  If you are looking for a liquid lipstick that lasts all day but doesn't dry out, smashbox is the bomb.  It's a little pricier than other options which I wear a lot (colourpop ultra matte, sephora cream lip stain), but it does the best job of keeping my lips from getting chapped all day!  



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig