Friday, April 21, 2017

outfit: down the rabbit hole

dress - unique vintage (similar), belt - trashy diva (old), shoes - remix
The drought has ended in California, and spring is in full force in my little neighborhood.  After the rainy winter season, the weather as of late has been a perfect Southern California crisp and sunny springtime. The flowers are blooming so beautifully everywhere I look, so I thought I would join them.  I got this dress at one of Unique Vintage's amazing sales last year, and it has since become my go-to springtime dress!  Between the flowers and the pale blue, I felt a bit like Alice in Wonderland exploring an overgrown garden.  I hope everyone has had a Happy Easter, Passover, or just general springtime fun!


photo credit: Keegan Mullin

Outfit Details



SaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig