Wednesday, July 26, 2017

wishful wednesdays #3

Welcome back to Wishful Wednesdays, where this vintage hummingbird posts wishlists, pretty things, inspirations, or anything she is wishing that week!  This week's Wishful Wednesday is full of beautiful vintage summer silhouettes that are also easy to wear. When it is super warm out, I still want to have a touch of vintage to my look without the hassle of having to set my hair everyday or do a full face of makeup.  I love the idea of throwing a hat or hair scarf on and calling it a day.  Or just some red lips and cute sunglasses, and bam, instant vintage flair.

1 - bird print dress, 2 - bangles, 3 - tiki print shoes, 4 - hair scarf, 5 - colourpop lipstick in avenue, 6 - red crop top, 7 - tiki print shorts, 8 - pineapple brooch, 9 - nude sunglasses, 10 - diving beauties stoneware bowl set

I was apparently feeling very tiki inspired this week! I am dying over the new Birds of a Feather print from Trashy Diva. It is SO PRETTY.  Plus there are so many colors to pull out of it to accessorize with. Other than that, give me pineapple print and hawaiian floral inspired everything else! Til tomorrow!
SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig