Friday, July 28, 2017

adventure: disneybound #1 // LILO

romper - trashy diva (similar), hair flower - old, shoes - american eagle outfitters, stitch bag - zulily
oh my gosh, you guys, I finally did it - my first disneybound! I have been wanting to make this happen for so long - and now that I have a disneyland annual pass, it's as if heaven's gates have been open to me! (hmm, too dramatic?)  For those of you who don't know, Disneybounding is basically wearing an outfit inspired by a disney character.

Anyway, ever since I bought this romper from Trashy Diva, I knew it would be perfect for a Lilo inspired disneybound. I love this romper because it generally reads more like a dress, and the cactus rouge print is so fun and summer-y. Of course, I had to put my vintage twist on Lilo so I added a hair flower and some flats.  I finished it off with this cute little Stitch bag I got on Zulily (which I highly recommend for finding cute Disney merchandise without breaking the bank!). Other than that, I spent the day enjoying some sun by the pier at DCA and some dole whip and silliness by the Tiki Room in DL!

And of course what would a disneybound be without a pic or two by the blue wall?

photo credit - Keegan Mullin

Outfit Details



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig