![]() |
| dress - trashy diva lena sarong, shoes - remix gabriele |
I took the month of June off of the blog to focus on some other ventures/adventures - but I am back! I am just coming off of the best birthday weekend ever - filled with dancing, ice cream, surprise dream dresses, friends, and a new disneyland annual pass from the best family in the world!
First of all this dress: if you are not aware of the clothing company Trashy Diva, you are missing out. I have been coveting this dress for the last year and a half, and a fellow diva made birthday miracle happen and sold me hers! It is the perfect little black dress, and I felt like a million bucks dancing the night away.
Plus it was LindyGroove's birthday and the release of the new Jonathan Stout and his Campus Five CD which you should all go listen to and buy here. There was live music, friends, family, and popsicles! The best birthday this girl could have ever asked for!





No comments
Post a Comment