Thursday, October 12, 2017

outfit: white after labor day

dress - unique vintage (similar here), necklace - the giving keys, lipstick - smashbox liquid lipstick in miss conduct
Here I am, a vintage hummingbird in the relatively young stage of her style blogging career, and already I am breaking one of the seminal rules of fashion - you should never wear white after labor day.  Well, whoever made that rule didn't pair their white with dark lips and pumpkins.

I am IN LOVE with this Unique Vintage dress that I just picked up at their Pin Up Picnic Sale last weekend for the unbelievable price of $15!  (You can find almost the exact same one here). It fits and feels like a dream, and with some Smashbox liquid lipstick in the color Miss Conduct, I felt completely in the autumn spirit walking around the HalloweenTime at the happiest place on earth!

How do you wear your whites after labor day?

Outfit Details

Photo Credit: @keeganmullin
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig