![]() |
| dress - unique vintage (similar), shoes - restricted (similar) |
For that reason, I have only worn this dress one time since I purchased it last year from a sale at Unique Vintage. And that one time I did wear it, I covered the top half with a shirt to hide the halter part. However, it has been sitting in my closet for over a year I decided it was time to stop letting this beautiful print collect dust and, instead get over my fear.
And I have to say, after seeing these pictures - I feel so pretty! I may have been wrong about my halter top prejudice. Plus it helps when an amazing photographer like @keeganmullin is taking your picture!
I am guessing most everyone who is reading this knows of Unique Vintage, but what you might not know is that at least once, if not twice a year they have an amazing sale where they sell dresses like this for as low as $25! As much of a vintage shopaholic as I can be, I am usually pretty good at waiting for sales and finding good deals. So if you are trying to get vintage style without breaking the bank, I encourage you to be patient - keep an eye out for sales on sites like Unique Vintage or Modcloth and keep your eyes and ears open for vintage warehouse or yard sales - especially in LA! We have so many events happening here in southern California, and it's all a matter of patience and determination to find the best deals. :)
![]() |
![]() |
| photo credit: @keeganmullin |
Outfit Details
- Unique Vintage Dress (similar here)
- Restricted Shoes (similar here)








No comments
Post a Comment