Friday, May 18, 2018

haircut time


Outfit Details


Oh my goodness - I finally cut my hair! It was such a long time coming. I honestly don't think I had gotten a haircut in over a year.  I am IN LOVE with it! I don't know what I was waiting for.  As far as this outfit goes, I didn't feel like getting all dressed up this week, so it was nice to keep things simple. This shirt by Madewell is adorable and so easy to wear, and it pretty much does all the work.  I think it may be the first item I have ever worn from Madewell and I will definitely be shopping there again.  Their clothes are so well made (their name doesn't lie) and are great staple pieces for any vintage inspired look.

I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. I had no intention of taking such a long break from the blog.  It was January, and then I blinked and it was May! Definitely ready to jump back into my love of vintage adventures, and hopefully get to post more here.


What do you guys think? Digging the cut or did you prefer my long hair?












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Adventures of a Vintage Hummingbird. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig